The following fund is currently available for subscription:
SERIES 15 FUND
SERIES 15 FUND
- Diversified film slate comprising of both tentpole and specialized movies.
- Movies slated for this fund include CAT Trooper, Future Fighters, Maori, Megacity Sagramanda, My Cute Mom, and Triads vs Yakuza. (Where applicable, this list is dependent on successful acquisition of relevant movie rights.)
- Tentpole movies are Future Fighters, Maori and Megacity Sagramanda. Tentpole movie investment required primarily for preproduction development; production and postproduction investment already in place. (Where applicable, this list is dependent on successful acquisition of relevant movie rights.)
- Specialized movies are CAT Trooper, My Cute Mom, and Triads vs Yakuza. Specialized movie investment to cover low-overhead production/postproduction only.
- Limited (24) tranches available. Each tranche US$25,000 (HK$200,000).
- Future Fighters preproduction to commence once the first 5 tranches are sold; completion date expected within 3 years of commencement. In addition, My Cute Mom to commence once the first 8 tranches sold; completion date expected within 18 months of commencement. In addition, Megacity Sagramanda to commence once the first 12 tranches sold; completion date expected within 3 years of commencement. In addition, Triads vs Yakuza to commence once the first 16 tranches sold; completion date expected within 18 months of commencement. In addition, Maori to commence once the first 20 tranches sold; completion date expected within 3 years of commencement. In addition, CAT Trooper to commence once all 24 tranches sold; completion date expected within 18 months of commencement.
- Movie synopses available on request.
- Investors in any existing Triumphant Film fund are given onscreen credits, invitations to any movie-related premieres and parties, and pre-launch opportunities to subscribe in future Triumphant Film fund series. All solicited investments are equity-type investments only offering the investor a share in the movie's pre-sales net profits.
- Strategically target specific Western and Asia (including mainland China) theatrical and VOD/Bluray/DVD markets.
- Expected return of 50% within 12 months of completion date from worldwide pre-sale theatrical agreements. (N.B. A 12-month window is required to ensure successful attendance at all major global, annual film markets.)
- Diversified film slate allows parallel production greatly enhancing both likelihood and speed of return.
- Genuine alternative investment - zero correlation between fund performance and any other asset class.
- Triumphant Film Funds receives a fund management fee of 2% on the sale of any tranche, as well as a conditional 20% fee once investors are paid a positive return (i.e. 0% fee before the return becomes positive); this is in line with the standard "2 and 20" market practices of the hedge fund industry.
- Net return (i.e. return after the 20% management fee is deducted) to the investor is capped at 100%. (For the avoidance of doubt, this means the investor is able to receive up to an additional 100% return on top of his/her original investment. For example, if an investor pays US$25,000 for one tranche, then the total amount he/she can potentially receive back is US$50,000.)
- Onscreen Associate Producer credits.
- Invitations/passes to any movie-related premieres and parties organized by the filmmakers. (Please note these invitations/passes merely provide advanced details of the events and the right of access to the events; investors are expect to bear any transportation/lodging costs themselves.)
- Pre-launch opportunities to subscribe in future Triumphant Film funds.